Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We meet again.....

fuh.... the pass days have been quite something man.... moving here going there.... taking this seat taking that test.... again.... fuh.... but it still isn't over....

now now.... to catch up with some stuffs.... take a look at these....





both were taken during our physics presentation.... one simple word for both of them.... *speechless*....

now now.... take a look at this....





guess where this was taken.... Japan?.... Korea?.... NO dudes.... ITS MALAYSIA.... USJ 12 to be exact.... i came across this tree about 3 weeks back a think.... shocked me O_o....

now.... this....



can you guess where was this taken from? hm? hm? hm?

yes? no?

probably yes.... kinda obvious =.=.... but hey never knew snow washing for my car could have such faces too O_o....

well well.... lets see.... last friday we had another badminton session again.... aaah.... how i missed such a session.... it has been quite some time O_o.... this time Teck Wei decided to follow us.... and a whole big group of Mich, Vin friends.... booked 4 courts that day.... phew....

eventually when everything was over.... I stood back there.... now that everyone else has went back home.... it gave me sometime to just sit by the bench outside the badminton court.... and re-think.... what the hell was i doing and thinking all this time?.... I.... have been.... doing.... absolutely.... nothing....

I just float around.... hoping for things to happen.... yet.... nothing ever does.... and I have myself to blame for that.... wanderer you may call.... or maybe even a hermit in the sea of thoughts.... yet.... its all thoughts and no action.... so what have i been doing?.... nothing....

with this.... it is easy to understand and comprehend.... why this?.... why that?.... y'know what.... its time to slap myself in the face.... to finally realise.... WTH have i been doing.... and now face the consequences.... and the fact.... that now.... I have to move on.... and leave the bitter moments behind me.... it was I who started it.... it was I who developed it.... it was I who spoilt it.... and it shall be I who deal with it.... "dude.... come back to your senses.... its over...."





Y'know.... last Saturday.... the group of us went to watch this movie.... namely.... Money No Enough II (note: I did NOT get the spelling wrong) btw.... here is the trailer for the movie....



okay this is a short review on the movie.... firstly.... don't expect it to be like any western movie.... its a SINGAPORE movie aight?.... hmm.... well.... there are some parts which were really hilarious.... but there are some parts in the movie which are in hokkien.... O_o.... and then.... theres.... the really touching parts.... the kind of sad that makes you feel for the person.... makes you weak when you think of it.... makes you just think of it yourself.... and really appreciate it.... honest.... some parts were beyond touching.... some people among us cried too.... shocked me at first to see them shedding tears.... but i soon came to realise the reason why....

by the way.... i seem to have some kind of mad liking for cats.... and look at what i found in My Place a few days back.... its SOOOO small.... and omg soooo damn cute.... (shit wth.... i sound so gay) but i can't deny that i really like them =.=....





by the way.... to conclude.... guess what i managed to take on Monday?....



And i asked him.... "errr Sean.... what are you doing?"

He answered.... "CHICKEN WINGS!!!"





EDIT: hmm.... I'll post the tag answers soon.... and for those who loves to see WTF stuff.... check out this blog....

http://failblog.org/

No comments: