Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Okay i got lazy....

bah too lazy to use my earlier plan for the unique posting method.... *_*....

lets begin.... and I'll start with....





yeah man.... look closely at the definition....

guess where i found that WTF poster.... its in KDU!....

i went there a few days ago (on Sunday) for a full course qi healing programme.... gosh how tiring it was.... really....





KDU does indeed look interesting.... they have like all kinds of advertisements on their wall.... just name it.... KFC, food, clothing, drinks, junks, shops, sundries.... the list goes on....

now now back to the class happenings.... oh my gosh.... its like 2 more weeks to finals.... but our class ROCKS.... (no sarcasm here).... it feels so relaxing being with them.... can you imagine.... the class is on a card frenzy.... ahhhhh





oh yeah....

seems.... our trial results were returned during the weekend.... and gosh.... i got one hell of a lecture from mua parents.... i tried explaining the trials results.... and the %%% thing and the TER and the ranking thingy and all.... yet.... dissatisfaction were the responses.... my dad was like.... HEY.... you've got.... WHAT?.... 9D? 12C? another 12C? i really don't know what to say.... you really got to buck up.... i mean.... i was expecting nothing less than a 18A.... and i was O_O!?!?!?!?!?!?..... OMG~!>......

18A
18A
18A
18A
18A
18A
18A
18A
18A
18A
18A
18A
18A

waaaaaaa....

and for my FORECASTS to be this....



damn it.... I'll have to work BLOODY HARD from now.... thank goodness i've finished the 284 chapters of one manga yesterday.... =P.... 284 chapters in 2 days.... oh yes man....

Ms.Phua has been picking on Vincent lately.... and seriously.... I can see its helping Vincent whole TONNES.... Vincent has been improving on his physics really rapidly.... i have to congratulate Mr.Datukkia for that.... and to think Ms.Phua would pick on him like how she picked on Brandon in the picture.... was actually a good thing =D



tch.... y'know what?.... though its been some time that i've basically let go of it.... sometimes the simplest things makes me smile again.... yet i have no intentions to spark things up again.... nope nope.... just a glimpse of sudden happiness is enough for me....

oh yes.... talking about that.... Vincent.... really gotta respect this one-of-a-kind fella.... y'know he's like so happy go lucky.... (this feature fits Ken more though).... so ever going.... so open.... so enjoying and all.... damn.... sometimes when I look at him.... I dare say I'm jealous of the way he is.... one simple word.... awesome.... just makes you wonder why eh?.... really glad to have him as a true friend.... =D.... y'know.... this guy.... can make the worst of your days.... to the day where you just can't understand why but you're damn lifted and happy.... E.G.... when we were doing our spec. math. project.... the stressful moment of rushing for time and solving the questions.... were completely erased when this omg guy msg-ed me on msn.... damn.... how fast he turned the tables.... y'know what?.... good luck on your progress for everything especially on the studies matter.... you're doing a good pace.... keep it up....

damn.... now that I've mentioned about him.... I'm way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy lacking behind.... bah.... so many others way better than me.... I'll name a few more.... Michelle, Wei Xiang, Teck Wei, Yong Shen, Shem and all.... omg la.... BAH!.... I won't lose to you Vincent.... I'll be right there to catch up.... just you wait ;P

No comments: