Sunday, July 27, 2008

Allow me to update a little....

Aaaah.... been quite some time since I've updated.... so its time!.... I'll touch on a little here and there.... so let me begin with MOVIES....

Firstly.... War of the dragons.... wow i tell you.... the trailer was so awesome and the pictures were so cool.... check it out....






Now the trailer~



SO it was all high up when i was going to the show.... and.... I ended up.... being SSOOOOooooooo disappointed with the movie.... its like.... the story SUCKS.... and actors sucks.... the logic sucks.... and the movie was so predictable.... BUT.... the serpent design was AWESOME....

Now.... Red Cliff.... nothing much to say here.... but one.... SUPER MAJOR OMG WTH cliff hanger....

As for Dark Knight (which i watched with the group of them from S9 last Tuesday), the storyline was SUPERB, the actors ROCKS (especially Joker), its so realistic.... and the movie was SOOOOooooo unpredictable.... omg.... suspense non-stop throughout the movie.... damn good movie.... everyone who walked out of the cinema with me that day had the WOW factor for the movie.... EXCEPT.... Siew Yung.... aww man.... to her the movie was okay okay only.... anyway.... i do respect that everyone has their own preferences so its okay.... =D

By the way.... now i truly know how everyone changes their looks as time goes by... like soooo different?.... allow me to demonstrate....





The first one is Felix and the second is Vincent.... wow man.... can you imagine?

anyway.... fast forwarding memory.... (taken from assassin's creed).... to yesterday!.... yesterday it was CHRIS DAUGHTRY CONCERT!.... aaahhhh....









the day of the concert.... my mum, sis and I went for some accessory shopping and for the one who normally doesn't get ANYTHING cause i don't really want anything.... I bought a RING =D.... being unusually excited about it.... (it looks nice to me.... even if you say it isn't.... TO ME its good enough =D) i took some photo's on it.... ignore my hand please lol....







anyway.... the first 2 pictures were taken by my phone whereas the 3rd picture was taken using my sister's phone.... you can see that her phone is clearer than mine as her phone has auto focus.... but i feel that my color correction is more accurate O_o....

so being excited.... my sister and I went to 1-U at about 5+.... and met up with my sister's friend and his friend's friend friend blah blah.... so the 5 of us (supposedly 7) lined up at 7.... and the security check was SOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo strict.... that they literally checkout everything in your bag.... cameras? OUT.... bottle? OUT.... even bottle of water? OUT!!.... for things that aren't allowed.... either you throw it away.... or keep it at a booth outside.... anyway.... something happened when my sister's bag was checked.... it went....

Personel : Open your bag.
Sis : Here.
Personel : Okay lets see. Take this out for me please. Okay never mind I'll check it myself.
Personel 2: Anyway, let me ask. Do you carry a bomb?
Sis : Ya.
Personel 2: (with super shocked face) WHAT? You carry a bomb?
Sis : No no no no no. I thought you said phone.

Anyway.... the concert was supposed to start from 8 to 12 but we started lining up at 7.... and we were not at the front but more to the front.... the actual appearance of Chris Daughtry was at 11.... AND HELL IT ROCKS BIG TIME.... Ahhhhh everyone was jumping shouting screaming dancing singing whatever.... you name it.... the girl behind me shouted with the super high pitch sound too.... lol....











anyway.... i really enjoyed the actual Chris Daughtry concert.... though the waiting time was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.... PLAIN HORRIBLE.... my legs were cracking apart.... but when Chris Daughtry appeared.... it seemed.... the pain just went away =D.... look.... I'm not a SUPER OMG HYPER MAJOR fan of Chris Daughtry but he rocks.... honestly.... no regrets going AT ALL....

Anyway.... regarding something more emotion related.... someone is going through a hard time.... and i really hope that things will turn out the to be still nice and sweet.... as i really don't want something like this to bring down a person.... I hate it.... so anyway.... my best wishes of luck to you in overcoming it.... if there's anything.... and i mean anything.... I, a friend am always there.... (corny or not.... cliche or not.... I mean it)

No comments: