Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hmm Hmm....

well well well.... last friday was.... the worst.... and the best for me for that week.... I know i sound contradicting.... lets just evaluate....

why the worst? It was the most humiliating LAN presentation I've ever conducted.... EVER.... its like.... 0 marks!? I know i know that it isn't important.... but DAMN?.... and there was some issues with our questions as well resulting in a terrible terrible performance.... and humiliation.... urgh.... I guess i should blame this on my weak leadership on this assignment.... but it WON'T HAPPEN again.... damn it i won't allow it....

now now.... expecting the best? NOT YET!.... after class we went for badminton.... we just arrived there.... and starting playing as usual.... and guess what? my racket string BROKE.... WOW! right at the start.... I think I've hit for only like 8 times?.... haih.... then came the not used to racket issue and bam performance crashed....

okay okay.... now for the good part? NO.... i knew i needed to cut off the strings but there wasn't any proper equipment and eventually i borrowed Vincent's keys to strike off the strings.... aah.... later.... Michelle lost her racket.... wow how much better can this be.... anyway.... on Sunday i sent my racket for a new guarding.... was supposed to pick it up.... but erm.... forgot =.=.... btw.... when's our next badminton trip?.... don't let the spirit die!

okay.... now for the real good part.... guess what.... overall the badminton game was fun.... though i didn't do well.... at least others had fun.... so consequently i had fun too.... so yeah.... happy :D.... and later that day.... Felix fetched Rohit and I back.... then....

We arrived near Rohit's home.... and he said he wanted to go swimming.... so i thought.... hey.... why not?.... its been like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo long since I've swam anyway.... so I followed Rohit into his house.... and we went swimming! :D.... had quite some chat with Rohit the Rohit.... then eventually i went back after a nice chat :D.... but then only to realize i left my wallet in his house lol.... luckily he brought it back to me on Monday.... btw.... thanks Rohit for everything!

last night (monday night) Rohit asked me how to do the physics question 2, 3 and 4 given to us last week.... and eventually i decided.... bah.... why bother being so calculative on you do question 2 i do question 3 and so on?.... so i did all the questions.... :D.... took me some time to type it out but hey it was fun to learn....

so today.... during break.... we went to KFC for a meal.... i know i know it is far.... but this morning it wasn't hot at all.... so we decided it was a good time to go.... only then to realize that before 11am.... there was only breakfast.... ugh.... doesn't this remind you of MacDonald's? anyone?.... so anyway.... had some chat.... and eventually.... these happened.... (thanks Jia Shen for the videos, and Shereena for sending it to me)(mind you guys.... they were standing on the bench in KFC)





oh my god.... i just watched these video's after it was uploaded to blogger.... WTH.... so blur and laggy.... damn crap.... cannot see anything at all.... aww man.... blogger.... can't you come up with a better quality uploader? damn....

well well.... after class.... a group of us walked to MacD to wait.... but I had to go off.... so we went to the summit.... and i ate MacD =.=.... wth man.... but there was a special burger there.... namely the Double Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.... okay i know this sounds huge but it is basically the spicy chicken burger with 2 pieces of chicken.... and you could order onion rings instead of fries for a higher price.... and i thought.... hey.... why not give it a try?.... the burger was seriously not bad.... if you guys have the time to go to summit.... consider it.... though it is only for a limited time.... but honestly i tell you.... the onion rings were completely AWFUL AND HORRENDOUS.... SERIOUSLY!!!!.... damn it.... they tasted like OMG dunno how to describe.... I seriously felt so weird when i was eating it and decided not to finish it.... still.... after I ate it.... when i was walking around Summit i was half suffering.... damn.... REALLY BAD IDEA.... ugh....

later.... since my awesome sister fetched me from college to Summit.... I fetched her back from Summit to home sweet home :D....

Well well.... Spec. Math CT coming SOON.... and tomorrow's the dateline for the physics IDS.... aaaaahhhh time to buck up.... buck up buck up buck up buck up....!!! why am i still here writing this blog? crap....

No comments: