Saturday, May 16, 2009

A fun day at work~!

guess what.... my aunts owns a medical supplies shop.... and they had to go to KL for business today.... so the group of my 2 cousins and I went to open the shop and man it for the day....

well you might say yeah yeah boring~!

but guess what.... who told you that manning medical supplies shop is boring....

here's how it started, my cousin's boyfriend came later.... and he started playing with the electrical wheelchair that has a hon attached to it.... and we started playing parking scenarios....

watch =D....

thats her boyfriend there who wanted to go in.... and my cousin brother (her bro) who took the parking....






allow me to explain.... initially her boyfriend signaled to enter the parking.... wanting to do a reverse parking.... he went ahead.... this bastard (for this scenario)(my cousin) snatched the parking.... my cousin's boyfriend honned (past tense for hon lol) and they started doing rubbish....

then came.... another idea.... where they were doing a civilian/car collision.... have fun...



then, later they had this crazy idea and started taking medical supplies and act as dota heroes.... one of which we took down in a video of the hero Furion the Prophet doing teleportation.... my god.... wth? lol (wonders of pausing video taking)



working in my aunt's shop rocks =D lol

No comments: