Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A random after bath ss session~

today, after bathing, i was infected by some super randomness disease and starting toying with my hair.... =P

this is my original hair after bathing....



and after looking super stupid multiple times, i decided to grab my phone and take a few pics on how weird i am =D





oh some kind of life i have....

talking about that.... I do have 1 special picture of Rohit's surprise birthday that deserves special attention....



thats the result of taking the picture WHILE brandon's camera flash was flashing for that split second!.... wow! somebody praise me please =P

oh just for fun's sake.... let me show you my Physics lecturer's picture.... (super small)



(Shem was begging for his forgiveness by kneeling on the floor) =P

talking about stupid stuffs....

last Saturday, my parents and I went to Kenny Rogers in Subang Parade.... all because my mum won this thing that gives us free Kenny Rogers every week once for 1 year! =D

my mum has been having it for lunch a few times already.... so we went to eat this time.... and she was already sick of it (sorry Kenny Rogers but thats what happens when one eats a certain food too often).... so my dad and i ordered our meals.... and my mum went to NANDO'S and packed their food -.-.... to my surprise, my mum took the food, entered Kenny Rogers and starting eating there.... i went OMG? -.-

worst of all, because it was a free meal.... we walked out without any bill.... felt so weird to eat and eat and eat and then just walk out of the shop -.-

on a separate side note, I heard a shocking news on Saturday night around 10pm.... the Official International English Association (or something like that) has added a new word to the dictionary.... guess what it is....

its.... its.... its.... GANK!

i immediately went WTF!? the word means thievery (to steal), to show disrespect, or fake crack cocaine....

i couldn't believe it.... so i went to check and i found this....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gank

and yes although its unbelievable.... they just added the word to the official English language... yes la -.-

and also.... i got stuck to this song by Adam Lambert the runner-up of the American Idol Season 8.... I've been listening to Kris Allen(Idol)'s version of no boundaries and lived with it.... until i suddenly stumbled upon Adam's version of it and went WTH? so awesome!

No comments: