Sunday, May 3, 2009

A song dear to me....

today i literally almost cried when i re-played this song....

really would like to put it up here in blogger like others do and let me play as people surf my blog yet i don't know how.... (someone please help?)

somehow i don't see the point of uploading the music for you guys to download.... i want it played....

haih.... since i can't do much for now.... i'll upload a youtube video on it.... ignore the video.... just listen to the song.... (seriously ignore the video, this guy used the song for his video but it has totally no relation) (i'd suggest letting it play while you continue reading or do something else)(ignore the VIDEO!)



i don't know why who where how or what but this song is so dear to me....

everytime i listen to the song it touches the deepest parts of my feelings.... and uncontrollably.... tears....

hope you guys enjoy this song just as much as i do.... if i can upload the song to blogger like how the other are doing and it plays everytime someone opens my blog.... it'll be crazy for me as it'll be a solid reason for me to open up my blog again....

yet i'll have to endure pain and tears each time i open it....

someone please help.... even when i play the song on my head i feel something....

thanks guys in advance....

haih it became an emo post....

No comments: