Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aaahhhh enlightenment....

today.... or rather this morning.... or simply last midnight at 5 a.m. i went to bed and i got up at 6.40.... oh yeah.... moving zombie.... okay lets cut this part out.... zombie talking isn't that nice to hear of anyway....

y'know what? somehow i feel enlightened.... no idea why.... or maybe thats what people say when your yesterday's 20 problems are almost done with.... though some i did nothing to make things better.... damn....

Today was my presentation day i decided to wear a half formal attire to college.... and oh my god.... such a response from almost everyone.... gosh.... do i really look like crap in the others? LOL.... damn.... i sucks....

talking about this.... it seems many things that i do people don't seem to realize.... like carrying 2 bags.... well I WAS carrying 2 bags way back in the March times i think.... and I've stopped carrying 2 ever since.... and guess what? some just realized that i was carrying one bag and went.... eh? where's your other bag? since when you carry one bag.... today?.... and i'm like WTH.... speechless....

anyway.... I wish to express my thanks to someone for opening up to me again.... I really do appreciate it.... the feeling of having another good friend again.... thanks....

well.... I'll update on the tag thingy soon.... so see ya for now.... just felt that i needed to express my true gratitude and thanks.... really and truly from the heart indeed.... friendship.... aaahh.... I'll try to do my best too....

No comments: