Monday, June 16, 2008

What the.....

damn.... just when i wanted to continue my blogging life again.... this time with a new twist.... with pictures =D.... with my sister back from the USA and my new phone.... this was cool....

or rather.... was er.... cool.... you see.... its been a long time.... i mean LOOOONNGGG time.... since i blogged.... and i wanted to speak of everything from where i left off.... so lots of story and lots of pictures.... until.... i JUST realized.... my sister's camera does not have a cable to connect to my computer.... oh.... my.... GOD.... haih.... so despite your doubts and probably frustration on my recent lack of updates.... I too am grieved to tell that it'll be another update that i will go for a long one.... until i FIND that CABLE.... ARGH.... anyway.... this is my new phone.... (using the webcam to take it.... so don't whine and complain.... i know its blurry and all....) (by the way.... i'll leave my phone camera photos for the next update.... which will probably be the major one)







know this.... i like my phone very much =D.... it might not be the best out there and all this and that and blah blah blah.... but yeah....

anyway.... i'll just touch a little bit on matters today.... today Ken requested for us to all wear black.... and the lecturers OBVIOUSLY noticed it.... O_o.... and well well well.... some people looked really good today.... though some forgot to wear black =/.... guess what.... someone.... looked good too today and surprisingly with some reddish pink maybe on the cheek.... or maybe i'm just imagining things =.=.... but was it err... a slight make-up maybe? no idea.... okay probably i'm wrong....

anyway.... I just wanted to express that i really like or maybe even love...............................................................................
the song apologize..... =D.... okay no funny thing here.... for those who doesn't know the lyrics.... check out this site....

www.completealbumlyrics.com/lyric/131324/Timbaland+-+Apologize.html
(or simply type "apologize lyrics" in google)

okay.... i feel it's kinda attached to me....as sometimes though i try to deny it.... it applies to me as well.... haih.... y'know.... I know its pointless to say anything at this point.... but TOTAL loss of communication.... with one of my closer friends.... is really.... haih.... and it was me who caused this.... ME! you get it?.... ME!~.... if only reconcilement was an option.... bah.... though i finally realize my grave mistake.... I seems I already lost a friend.... if only things could be back like the way it was.... bah.... hopefully I'll find a way to reconcile.... hopefully....

anyway.... look forward to my major update soon.... my parents are shouting for me to go down now to have my dinner.... okay... byes

No comments: