Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Everything's kinda wrong today.....

damn.... starting off at 10 today.... i woke up kinda late and almost got late to class.... okay thats 1....

going to class only to find out that time wasn't enough for almost everyone who presented till now as 5 minutes SEEMS long but is indeed very short according to those who already done it.... so it seems I'll have to redo my presentation to be a lot shorter i guess.... work work work.... haih.... thats 2....

to arrive in class with the first class being spec. maths and the next break.... gosh so many people ponteng-ed.... okay maybe i should put a proper word.... erm.... skipped class or play truant as they call it.... poor Ms.Woon.... i mean Mr.Woon.... thats 3....

worse of all.... I wasn't able to pay much attention to his teaching today.... argh.... too much jokes and talking.... damn it.... I had to re-evaluate what was thought today and slowly match the pieces to understand what was going on.... ugh.... thats 4....

I just.... or maybe not just but i realized that I am sometimes FREAKING BLUR.... oh my gosh.... blur blur blur.... maximum blur-ness.... this need not anymore explanation i guess.... thats 5....

I just remembered that tomorrow will be the chemistry practical write-up, my english presentation AND my physics final report submission.... aaah.... how much greater can things be eh?.... thats 6....

today i was supposed to give out the brochures for my presentation tomorrow.... and somehow.... i stoned.... it was just.... my limbs were like stunned and i couldn't give it out.... i sat there.... like a complete idiot and stoned there until Masyitah saw my brochures and inquired and then took 2 pieces for herself and.... erm.... Michelle.... haih.... anyway.... thats 7....

I wanna emphasize again.... that i'm FREAKING blur.... and freaking gut-less.... what the hell.... what the hell and WHAT THE HELL.... tch.... its useless to explain this.... i'm hopeless anyway.... thats 8....

yesterday i was determined to complete my physics final report as i wanted to complete my English today.... since both were due on Thursday.... then how "lucky" i was.... my main reference site, the Australia's Military Website.... WAS DOWN.... click on the link and they say.... 404 server error.... server down.... omg omg omg.... omg la zzzzz.... thats 9....

so i decided to do my English instead.... where i started preparing my slides first.... and today after finding out from those who did it today.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh.... i'll probably have to redo.... thats 10....

so its chemistry practical report read-up.... English presentation slides and speech preparation.... and physics final report completion BEFORE i sleep.... and thats like omg no time for everything.... why am i so a last-minuter?.... Pn.Mahani.... I have failed you.... so much for changing from Monday onwards.... damn it.... thats 11....

i postpone most of the things i do.... and END UP? THIS! wth.... i brought this upon myself.... this is something i'll have to embrace and face.... haih.... i guess even the midnight oil is dying out for me.... thats 12....

and.... so much for my guts.... and all.... it is already so late.... and i still cannot put myself together to just express my apology for my very own stupidity that has caused all the matters to be broken.... day after day.... night after night.... week after week.... and i still fail to do so.... I sooooooooo want to do so.... but yet something holds me back every time and i fail to initiate any sort of contact.... what more for an apology.... haih.... i hate this.... i hate this.... i hate this blardy thing.... DAMN it.... thats 13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and 20....

20 things have gone wrong.... haih.... will things ever move from the negative side of the grid to the positive side?.... or will it stay negative.... =/.... its all up to me actually.... if only I made things better earlier.... if only my mistake didn't have the opportunity to become a grave mistake.... why didn't i patch the wounds earlier?.... simple answer.... i sucks.... wth....

anyway.... this is just some minor update while i'm still working on my major one.... i just wanted to express a little.... remember this.... I think i'm not emo.... so i'm not emo.... therefore i really am not emo.... the power of thoughts eh?.... intriguing and interesting indeed.... but what I am now?.... haih....

No comments: