Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally an update again..... ohoho....

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everybody.... I'm back after a !@^$#@#^$-ing long or maybe not that long.... or maybe quite long.... or probably long.... wait.... is it long? lack of update.... er.... hmm....

lets see.... where did i left off the earlier time?.... can't remember.... bah.... lets just say whatever i want then.... well well well.... firstly.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... chem work.... office.... dead.... lectured.... i'm mahani-ed.... noooooo.... (no pun intended)

guess what.... I have been SICK.... wth.... i guess it all started when i stayed up till 5!!! on thursday midnight to prepare for my physics work and english work.... oh my gosh.... i asked for this.... bah.... sick sick sick.... it caused everything.... office trip.... sleep.... tired-ness.... everything..... BAH.... and.... sorry.... it caused the lack of updates.... why?.... let me give you the reason.... lets see.... weekend.... sleep.... monday? whole day sleep.... tuesday? after badminton and cleaning up? sleep.... wow.... i guess tomorrow you'll see a freaking fat fella going to class.... i've been sleeping like err.... dunno what (can't think of anything).... damn.... i'm surprised at how much blardy fatter i've gotten.... =.=.... someone please tell me you didn't realise.... ugh.... anyway.... thankfully.... we have BADMINTON!

oh yesh.... recently.... badminton has been quite a hot event for S9.... lets see.... its our.... 4th time yesterday.... okay first time.... the miserable Me and Felix went to play.... oh well.... 2nd time.... 9 of us i think.... then it caught the attention of the class.... or maybe news spread around.... and voila.... oh yesh.... the badminton gang.... lets see.... yesterday.... Michelle, Chee Xun and his friend (which he didn't introduce >.<)(or maybe he did but i wasn't there O_o), Felix, Siew Yung, Rohit, Ken, masyitah, xeng huei, Wei Xiang, and me.... crap.... if i mistakenly forgot someone.... PLEASE TELL ME.... my memory probably sucks.... with Yong Shen and Vincent missing.... =/.... still don't know why vincent didn't join us.... oh well....

anyway.... Felix and Xeng Huei are betting over their badminton games.... haih.... *absolutely no comment* but I didn't wanna get involved in any such things.... its not because of any weird reasons.... but for one solid reason.... which is.... I play badminton for the fun of it.... for the game, for the fun, for the friends, for the allies and opponents, and obviously for the gameplay itself.... I do not wish to play.... because someone BET on who's gonna win.... that really spoils the game for me.... =/.... call me dumb.... call me stupid.... call me coward... call me whatever you want.... but that is me....

so so.... Siew Yung, Felix, Me and Xeng Huei played.... (mind you, Siew Yung and I took no part in the betting issue).... and it was QUITE an okay game.... though.... its fun to play with your classmates :D....

later, Siew Yung wanted to re-practice her drop shot.... so okay.... we practiced for some time.... then.... when i was playing with Felix later.... MY MUM CAME.... OMG?.... okay that completely took me by surprise.... so anyway.... we had a chat.... and eventually she went home first.... and i stayed back.... aah luckily i did.... so after that Felix and I joined Michelle and Ken for their game.... it was not really a game.... but we stroked.... and gosh.... both of them were hilarious.... very interesting indeed.... deceived by the way Michelle is.... she actually plays quite well.... Ken on the other hand.... is really fun to play with.... really adds the fun and enjoyment to the game.... Ken.... you must join us on our next game.... :D.... but yeah.... from what i read.... Ken has been a poor fella in games.... THEN AGAIN.... he learnt a new skill yesterday.... GO KEN.... show them your true powah!

but anyway.... that game was fun.... honestly.... anyway.... talking about this.... today.... someone molested a girl in public today at the new block floor D.... too much details would be stupid but anyway.... whoever that guy is.... he did something totally intrusive.... =/.... so this morning.... there were guards patrolling the floor.... white uniforms walking around.... and i was wondering what happened O_o....

hmm.... y'know what.... I really do enjoy the fact that almost half of our class is getting together for a game.... lets make it a weekly event maybe?.... its good to exercise too anyway.... to burn those stupid stuff.... STUPID STUFF....

anyway.... the videos on Rohit's blog is totally hilarious.... for those who haven't checked that out.... GO.... you won't regret it.... :D....

okay lets see.... oh crap.... i just remembered i got tagged =/.... okay okay okay i get it i get it.... lets do it errr.... maybe.... next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next millisecond..... in short.... lets do it now!

1. Six People to Tag. The victims are: (you can already guess the reasons for the order.... look around....)

* Michelle
* Rohit
* Vincent
* Shereena
* Brandon
* Ernest

2. Six Things I'm Passionate About

* My phone
* Badminton
* Music
* FRIENDS
* What else? My dearest family!
* All of you! (I know this sounds corny, but HEY I MEAN IT)


3. Six Things I Say Too Often

* Err...
* Oh my god
* What the hell?
* Smart la you....
* Haha.... (not sarcastically)(who says laughing is not considered a saying)
* (crap.... can't think of anything else.... damn i'm not observant to my own talking.... what do i normally say *_*?)



4. Six Books I've read(Recently)

* Textbooks (obviously) (though i only flipped it open and read a few lines.... thats considered reading right?)
* The Da Vincci Code - Dan Brown
* 'The Fourth State of Matter' - The Eliezers
* some article on troy.... can't remember the name
* magazines....
* i consider blogs as books so.... yeah!



5. Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again

* Apologize - Timbaland Ft. One Republic
* No Air - Jordin Sparks Ft. Chris Brown
* Empty or Happy Birthday - Click Five
* Home - Chris Daughtry
* Sleepless beauty - Gravitation (the musical version, which has pianos and other instruments)
* Breathless - Shayne Ward (took me sometime to like the song.... but it IS nice, seriously)(honestly, i mostly like the chorus)



6. Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year

* I suck at MANY things....
* Treasure everything you currently have.... this is one thing that really gave an impact to me.... you'll understand why when THE time comes....
* S9 is creating stories in Taylor's college :D
* Datelines SUCKS.... wait.... i mean.... I SUCK at datelines.... I always seem to go for last minute work =.=.... tch....
* I CAN spend HOURS plainly listening to music without doing anything else....
* I take songs too seriously.... i tend to go deep into the meaning of a song and truly and slowly appreciate it.... i can get drawn into music and get lost.... i also tend to sing with too much emotion when i sing a song.... i've cried before when listening to music.... honestly.... my cousin even took a video of me when i was singing.... just to show me how "emo" he said i was when i sang a song.... damn.... I just can't control it.... i truly can't control it....

thats it! I completed the long forgotten tag.... aaah....

By the way, MY COMPLETE APOLOGY to jia shen, shereena, wei ping, audrey, felix and many more for last last last last last last week.... i stoned at the karaoke.... please please please someone organize a singing trip.... i really feel like singing.... its like the one thing that makes me feel.... me....

No comments: