Tuesday, May 6, 2008

aaah.... a probable new phone coming up....

oh yeah.... my phone is like SOOOooo dead now.... it cannot even be revived to make even ONE call or receive anything.... bah.... using an old phone now.... but searching for a new phone to buy.... since many said it WAS time to change O_o....

My budget is around 700-800.... and i have been finding here and there but can't really find a good phone that I would like.... until.... I asked Rohit.... rocks bro.... thank you so much.... he recommended a sony W820i and it looked awesome the specs and all in the net reviews.... so unless i find anything that really kills this idea.... probably its what I'm gonna go for.... you guys got any ideas or comments on this phone?.... I don't wanna buy a phone only to regret later.... thanks guys =D

No comments: