Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bah..... sorry......

omg la.... i dunno why yesterday i suddenly so furious.... damn sorry for that.... y'know.... the angry, disappointed and frustrated me just doesn't seem to fit me.... after all.... things should be left unsaid.... I fully and sincerely apologize.... i hope forgiveness will be given.... thank you....

bah.... today.... the moment i got back home.... i slept off.... right away.... damn it.... I just woke up and now I'm blogging.... y'know.... after all I am still doing last minute works.... not up to the final moment but up to the day before the dateline.... tch.... i just completed everything just last night.... gosh.... worse of all.... when i came to college today.... i was like alright I've completed the English.... then when i went to bind the papers.... i heard some say.... hey the sources you got print ah?.... and THEN i remembered OMG.... i forgot to print my sources.... so during the break i went to the web to print all my sources following my reference page and went back to max center to re-bind the work....

after all.... i was soooo damn tired.... the moment i reached home.... bam i fell into a deep slumber....

y'know.... i really wish to say that i really really don't know how i went so far as to blog about what i was thinking about yesterday.... i do know that somethings are best unsaid.... sorry sorry sorry.... that me is a me i didn't expect to appear.... anyway.... now that English is over.... I won't let this happen to physics.... lets complete it asap and get it over with....

aaahhh tired.... damn.... i feel so bad right now after re-evaluating what I've written on the earlier post.... so sorry.... the expression.... and actions.... the emotions.... that I've caused someone to have.... so damn sorry.... i cannot bear to see such a thing happening.... i feel the same as well.... wth man.... sorry sorry sorry.... that look.... that feeling.... I hope i never cause such a despair to others again.... sorry....

No comments: