Monday, May 12, 2008

today I've learnt lots.....

y'know.... all these hassle could've been saved.... and avoided.... and not even happen in the first place.... if i knew it earlier.... y'know.... all that was needed was 1 thing.... SAY SO.... haih.... but y'know what?.... at least now i understand.... its cool.... just cool....

but HEY.... i'm settling down for one of this 2 phones.... k770i and k800i.... from what i've heard.... k770i looks better and is easier to use and all round good.... but yet the k880i's camera quality surpases k770i's camera quality.... aww man.... which one you guys recommend?

oh yeah.... the next 2 days.... Tuesday and Wednesday.... I'll not be going to class from the start.... I'll probably skip a few classes earlier on as tomorrow I'll have my @#$*5 driving test AGAIN.... and wednesday I'll have my visa application.... have to go to the embassy =/.... so well.... keep me updated on the coming day's happenings okay?.... please?

No comments: