Wednesday, May 7, 2008

heh..... so after all.......

tch.... after all.... hahahaha i can't believe what I'm doing....

before i get started.... today.... Rohit was sick.... last night he had a high fever and today he still has some fever.... but what the.... everyone thought he was lying.... poor Rohit.... hope you get well soon....

tch.... for the past week or so.... I've not been feeling too good.... had an infection but refused to get a dose of antibiotics.... it was bad at first.... when I endured.... and it got better.... but it seems.... things are not getting well after all.... tch.... I'm sweating as if the air around me is so hot sometimes for no reason.... my ears are getting blocked (meaning I'm heaty).... and my heads kinothers.... damn.... I hope nothing serious happens....

so damn tired now.... bah.... I think i'll need another dosage of sleep....

anyway.... somehow y'know.... someone and I have been avoiding each other.... I'm amazed at how crap-like this is but as far as i see.... its happening.... y'know.... this "feelings copier" thingy is really getting annoying.... why am i avoiding someone as well?.... wth man.... WHY?.... even I can't tell.... goddamn it....

anyway.... my legs are giving way too.... wow-ness all these happening at the same time.... it hurts to walk heavily.... i.e. when you're going down the stairs etc....

what is this man.... its like all these are happening at the same time.... trying to hurt me everywhere.... even the inside.... what have i done wrong?.... is it really something I've done?.... someone please answer me....

and on the side note.... the phone i wanted to get.... Sony Ericsson w810i is no longer in the market omgssss.... I know it isn't new but must be be like this???.... so unless there is some last minute adjustments.... I'll be buying the sony ericsson k530i tomorrow.... you guys got any comments or feedbacks on it?.... please share with me asap.... thanks.... it feels like crap now with all this things going on....

No comments: