Monday, May 5, 2008

tch tch..... true characters shown.....

haih.... i tell you.... bah before i get started.... i wanna talk about the happenings.... okay honestly past few days nothing much.... k thank you bye....

Nolar!!! just joking.... okay anyway.... the Saturday that just passed.... I went to Sunway Pyramid with Jia Shen, Felix and Cherly to shop for some stuffs.... and omg man.... it was cool.... okay i don't wanna talk much about that here anyways.... but I was supposed to have a movie at 5pm that day.... and i thought it was in pyramid.... and gosh i tell you.... at 3.30 my mum called and said.... omg its in Summit and i had to leave earlier O_o.... bah if only i didn't need to leave so early =/....

today.... I was doing something i told myself not to.... I was doing ABSOLUTELY last minute work again.... I just remembered about the physics lab report last night at 11pm when Jia Shen and Sheng Loong told me that it was due on monday.... omigosh.... and when i wanted to do it.... i didn't have the data.... OMG la.... so i ended up going to class today.... and rushing my work like hell.... I CAN'T believe I'm doing exactly what I'm trying to prevent again.... AGAIN!!!.... what the hell.... the whole class got some scolding because most of us were doing the report.... bah.... AND I'M ONE OF THEM WTF.... i suck.... haih.... but anyway.... i managed to do the report by my own.... so I'm still contented.... and Ms.Phua gave us back our answers for the earlier work.... and oh yeah i got one of the 2 goods that she gave.... okay i gotta buck up man.... tests are so close....

anyway.... today we were briefed about the teacher's day celebration from Taylors.... and when told by Shem.... OMG it was the stupidest teacher's day celebration I've ever heard about.... the first hour of the day will be class as usual.... then only the class representative will go to the main hall for the celebration.... for 2 hours.... and after that.... the class will have a party on their own.... and i was like WHAT THE HELL??? what kind of teacher's day is this where the students celebrate amongst themselves? wonderful.... just wonderful.... later my class mentor, Ms Christine gave a better explanation and it was more.... okay....

y'know what.... never did i expect.... but just after 5 months of class.... some are already showing their true personality.... really shocking to know how things actually are inside that hideous mask.... i knew it was a sooner or later thing but come on man.... 5 months?.... damn cool.... wth man.... though I didn't personally experience any sort of that stuff.... or maybe i did but i just haven't realized.... or maybe I have not yet.... but hmm.... after all.... things that were perfect are starting to show the tiny scratches on the sides.... and some balloons were popped to show the probably sinister inside.... yet some portrait the story of the ugly duckling.... well erm not in the ugly part but the personality part.... y'know.... it all seems so weird.... seems some things really cannot be altered by a mere me.... and i know that somethings as I've said many times before are best left untouched.... but hell.... grips are loosening and things might very well be starting to get off-hand.... capabilities to set things back again are slowly vaporising.... I really don't know.... seems sometimes.... I have to leave the pieces to fall into their own place in the puzzle.... or at least.... hopefully.... and also hopefully.... non of the pieces miss their chance to be back in place.... and drift off away.... and never return....

I've learnt this.... I've learnt that.... bah.... so after all.... somethings are inevitable eh.... never mind.... life goes on.... there's no point being haunted by the past and get stuck in the nightmares of the past.... easy to say.... hard to accomplish.... but IT CAN BE DONE.... and WILL BE DONE

anyway.... the class trip goes on.... no stupid excuses.... no damn reasons.... if you don't wanna go.... so be it.... don't.... for those who really wishes to just come.... lets go.... y'know.... this was supposed to be something that was more of a enjoyment.... an interaction.... an opportunity for the class to get to know each other.... to be closer to one another.... to have fun with each other.... to do this.... to do that.... I just cannot understand why has it become more of a burden and more of a "waste of time" probably.... is it so wrong to spend time and just go out to somewhere to just do anything you wanted?.... is it so wrong to spend your time with your very own friends?.... something that started out as a trip for fun.... has eventually ended up like this.... I really really really can't believe this.... for those who really couldn't go.... fine I don't blame you at all.... the date wasn't really set.... and decision wasn't really made.... fine.... you had your plans.... it was inevitable.... okay i fully understand.... but whats with some others?.... I do not wish to pin-point anyone here.... but this trip was a plain going out to have fun.... I really do NOT see why this had to turn out this way.... fine.... if it REALLY was such a burden.... such a problem-causing thing.... being a weight attached to your feet as you try to walk.... then share it.... what exactly is wrong?.... we'll discuss it if things really cannot work out.... fine.... I too feel sorry that you can't come eventhough you wanted to.... but man.... some reasons are completely garrhhh.... haih.... it seems.... I'll never stop learning this.... this.... this.... crap....

tch.... I don't know.... you know what.... maybe I'm poking my nose where it doesn't belong.... maybe I'm just too busy-body.... maybe some people want time on their own.... fine.... then at least.... SAY SO!.... tch....

you know what.... after all.... I'm not the one in charge of all this.... I don't even know why I'm saying this.... but i really hope.... that after telling all this.... some people just reflect on themselves.... and then think carefully.... what you have done.... unknowingly....

No comments: