Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aaaah.... what a journey today.....

Oh god.... I'm sooooo insanely tired right now....

today.... was the first day I was gonna drive my friends around O_o.... ever since i could drive.... I've never driven my friends around before.... so today i woke up at 6.00am!.... oh my god.... now i finally know how it feels to wake up at 5.45 was it?.... that gotta be worse.... could hardly get up.... but eventually did and since I've prepared everything the night before.... it wasn't long before i set off to Jia Shen's house.... so i arrived there at 6.30.... but it appears his house's electric got cut off from 12 am - 3 am.... so he only could sleep at 3.... and he just woke up when i arrived at his house =D.... after waiting for him to pack up and picking up Teck Wei later.... we were off to SS17!.... had a few games of basketball.... damn its been such a LOOOONNNGGG time since I've played basketball.... well overall not awesome but i guess i did okayyyyyyyy.... later we went to Yong Shen's house at 8.35 or so and took our bath there.... later i drove us to Taylor's =D....

So sorry to the crew who were setting up the stall.... I mentioned that I was gonna help out at setting up the store and all.... it appears.... I've broken my verbal promises again.... it seems.... I've broken many verbal promises I've given before.... haih.... Why am i so irresponsible?.... damn it.... how would you guys want me to amend this.... just mention it.... it shall be done....

Charity drive was quite interesting actually.... the crowd was shocking.... i didn't expect such a crowd actually.... indeed awesome.... as for our stall.... when I arrived it was fully set-up and ready to work on.... so instead I went around walking promoting our products.... which were.... the beautiful roses.... the awesome milk shakes.... and erm.... well for the guessing game.... it wasn't successful.... well eventually some of them did agree to take a look at our products but I didn't have them so I asked them to check out our stall near the gate =D.... hopefully they did though O_o.... later after a while.... Shereena mentioned for me to carry the roses around and they were to sell it.... even later.... Ken, Shereena, Audrey and I later went around with milk shakes and roses.... quite pushing it i see....

However.... it seems the morning basketball game really took its toll on me.... I got freaking tired out of sudden and eventually end up helping out at the store as i can sit down while i help out.... was so exhausted then.... ugh.... Vincent, Siew Yung, Rohit and I later went around for fun.... and we bumped into Wei Xiang and friend throwing ice-chilled wet sponges at some guy.... and Shem playing table tennis and basketball.... Vincent and Seng Huei then challenged each other at the basketball game.... too bad i don't have the video on Vincent's game since its in Michelle's camera but hey it was cool....

Near the end of the session, there was a capoeira performance.... actually i can observe that the instructors were REALLY GOOD.... oh yes.... this reminds me.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS.PHUA!.... In the end, we DID make quite some profit there.... interesting.... seems things turned out well after all =D.... however there was one point i wished to mention but never did.... its that.... maybe its just me but we should relax a little bit.... putting money matters as also important but not overly emphasized.... yes i know this is a charity drive and its money that speaks here.... but its kinda like.... our stall people really should simply relax.... i don't really know how to explain my point here but i hope you guys understand.... though it all turned out well today =D....

hmm.... actually.... its been kinda puzzling how my mouth speaks the answer out when the question never really went through my head.... its like.... i don't know.... like when Jia Shen asked me some question in the car.... it just spontaneously came out.... true or false? honestly.... i don't know.... say what you want or tease what you want but for this part.... i'm really puzzled....

As much as i wish to say, do or whatsoever, it has always been If I, What If I Did, What will happen if, will the consequences be....? or those sorts of stuff.... and eventually when its over.... I ALWAYS go.... damn.... if only I, Why didn't I, If I did, I shouldn't have.... or those sorts of things.... so WTH?.... this sucks 300%....

Actually honestly, its quite surprising for me that the subject of liking is indeed kinda stereotyped.... I don't know but its like they mention.... blah blah likes blah.... omg man.... or blah blah like blah blah blah.... impossible laaa.... those sorts of stuff.... I mean.... its like.... lets say some random fella likes someone.... what exactly is the problem?.... its not like oh since that crazy fella likes someone the other fella must accept him or otherwise you say omg its impossible its stupid blah blah.... this part i really don't understand.... i see the people around me.... having this thing that thing this problem that problem.... kinda weird.... or maybe because i don't understand the true part of it.... but for me I've never felt it was a problem for some random fella to like someone.... its not like he is ASKING the other fella to like him back.... so WHAT exactly IS the PROBLEM?.... well i guess some things I'll never understand =D.... it just bothers me to see the people around me.... being succumbed by this problem.... =/....

well then.... i wish everyone good luck for everything.... well I know its a bit lengthy and kinda emotional.... I have only one purpose in this blog.... to express what i never otherwise could express.... I know this isn't the right way to do stuff.... as what ya wanna ask should be asked.... and not written and read.... yet.... yet.... YET.... bah.... probably thats why i still suck 300% =/....

No comments: