Wednesday, August 27, 2008

OMG~

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa............ its my Birthday today~ and guess what.... I FORGOT ABOUT IT.... HAHAHAHA.... until someone messaged me LOL.... oh yesh.... taking this opportunity.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO ERNEST!....

okay now to catch up with the holiday's happenings before the birthday happenings.... throughout the holidays.... IT WAS BEIJING OLYMPICS.... omg so addicted to it.... kept watching and watching and watching and watching and ugh.... one after another.... phew.... but thank god.... i'm not like the guy which i heard on the radio last tuesday.... he was stuck to the TV for sooooo long.... the wife couldn't stand it anymore.... she pulled the TV plug out.... and guess what.... he guy got insane.... and jumped off the 2nd floor balcony.... JUST BECAUSE HE COULDN'T WATCH OLYMPICS.... luckily he escaped death lol....

During the hols, I watched the movie Wall-E.... hey guys.... it is a cool movie.... the animations were so surreal.... gosh.... it was as if the machines were existent.... so damn cool and real.... aahhh.....







guess what.... after the movie.... everyone started clapping their hands.... so cool!

also, during the holidays.... my one of my uncle and aunt from Penang and another uncle and aunt from Johor came over.... they brought with them the High Musical Ice Tour free tickets because my uncle is a heavy user of citibank.... and guess what.... he got VIP seats for the performance.... and since their kids are in Australia and USA.... he gave it to us.... so my awesome sistah and I went for it.... and guess what?.... he got the ultimate VVVVVVVVVIP seat.... RIGHT IN FRONT, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE, THE FIRST 2 seats WERE US.... OMG....











after the performance.... I looked up into the sky.... and saw a very unique moon.... so damn cool i had to take picture of it =D





okay okay.... i was walking pass this OSIM branch that day.... and couldn't help but notice.... that the upper part of the staff's shirts were Usqueeze.... omfg =.=....

oh yesh.... since now its 1.30 am.... yesterday (supposedly today but since its over 12am).... my sister bought a PSP!.... LOL.... everyone seems to be buying a PSP lately.... hers is ICE SILVER.... take a look~.... she'll be taking it back to USA.... to that means i only have today to look at it.... =/....





okay lets touch on the birthday wishes happenings.... first of all.... MY SISTAH ROCKS.... she got me a birthday present.... and oh my gosh.... I LOVED IT.... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....





gosh.... I always had an insane liking for bows and arrows.... AND OMG my sister really went out to find a necklace that has it.... OMG THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuu you rocks.... =D....

Now now.... I'm 18!.... omg i can now go clubbing, can go smoking, can go.... err.... what else needs you to be 18?.... lol.... nolar just joking.... i doubt i'll indulge into these kinda stuff.... as for smoking it is ABSOLUTELY NOT....

at 12am today i had the greatest laughs.... haha thanks guys.... it shocked me when Michelle sent me HAPPY.... and Siew Yung sent me KHAI SHIEN.... but i just thought that it was another way of saying happy birthday.... UNTIL!.... UNTIL!.... Rohit sent me.... HAPPY too.... and i was like eh?.... that was exactly what Michelle sent me.... and Rohit went "OMG! I spoilt it!".... the plan.... was that Michelle sent me HAPPY.... Rohit sent me BIRTHDAY.... while Siew Yung sent KHAI SHIEN.... LOL.... don't worry Rohit.... I really appreciate it you guys.... indeed very very innovative.... and unique.... thank you.... xie xie.... terima kasih.... sank kyu.... arigato.... err what else?.... do je sai....

Thanks all of you guys.... I just couldn't help but really feel it not only as a wording but truly beneath the heart.... and into the emotions.... thanks....

To give this post a conclusion.... I found something interesting that day during the holidays.... and would wish to share it with you guys....

No comments: