Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hmm.... the power of thoughts.....

y'know.... my uncle came from Penang the past few days.... with another grand uncle from Johor.... and they were staying here.... my granduncle has went back.... my uncle is going back tomorrow.... but.... my uncle showed me a movie today.... its simply on.... THE POWER OF THOUGHTS.... in a movie they call.... THE SECRET....

the movie.... was really mystic.... and when i say mystic.... i mean mystic.... i know i know now that this might now spawn skepticism.... YET.... YET.... I believe in it.... and according to it.... it is I who matters for what happens and I who matters for how I will be.... so I must be strong in the mind.... as a universal law they call.... "The Law Of Attraction"....

I can't really elaborate much here.... but I do believe in it.... and now truly understand what it means.... this movie is not a story based movie.... its a educational movie.... a movie.... to TEACH.... to inspire.... to bring forth the realization.... and it worked for me.... and I did realize.... that this movie my uncle showed me.... is directly related to the topic Michelle was presenting for her ESL.... and back then.... i was completely blurred *_*.... couldn't accept the explanations given.... y'know what.... I am sure that i couldn't understand because of the lack of time given to explain on it.... this topic requires lots of deep thoughts and realization.... so i can comprehend why i was so confused earlier.... but now.... the pieces have fallen into place.... and now i truly understand what it means....

guys.... believe it or not.... it is there.... skepticism or not.... it is there.... like it or not.... it is there.... so now.... allow me some time.... to visualize.... piece together.... and THINK of what i truly want.... and this must be executed without a doubt.... as the slightest doubt will cause the whole thing to fail.... well now.... I want.... I want.... I want.... *mentioned in my mind as it shouldn't be for you to know*.... even though it had been through multiple obstacles and all.... I have this vision.... I have this want.... and I will have it.... the silence has been painful.... and with this.... i wish for it to be lifted.... thank you.... for all of you who thought me this.... thank you.... now.... bring forth.... THE SECRET : THE POWER OF THOUGHTS!

No comments: