Thursday, April 24, 2008

aaaah crap pants....

Bah... what a pants i wore today....got said to look horrible with those.... aaahhhh....... bad idea bad idea..... =/

anyway....today Vincent didn't spike his hair!!! OMG!?.... okay he said he had no time =.=....

Okay.... it may just be me.... but Michelle has been a lot more quiet....is it stress?.... is it problem?...or is it just me?.... oh man.... I hope it wasn't because of the past 2 nights and yesterday.... really sorry.... please don't give me that attitude.... please don't....

hmm.... today i managed to find the proper answer for DI model B... YAY...... and i managed to answer the questions except the last one... awww i think i got that wrong...

physics CT was okay okay.... not too bad after all....after the test... we had 2 hours break... O_o! well well.... and i thought i could talk to someone about some stuff as it really broke off abruptly.... and I really really really don't want my worst fear to come true.... and then i realise that the someone isn't somewhere i can simply go to like AC or some shop....haih...

actually.....just talked to Ernest for a long time......and talking about the things we were talking about.... its really....... haih....... I can blame myself for everything.......but nothing will be cured.......

anyway thanks Ernest for hearing me out.... thoughts.....always thoughts.....we talked about the special someone..... and talked on many other stuffs..... how i wish this could be openly told to others.... and just to share all these thoughts....haih.... Michelle.... Michelle....

sometimes i wonder......why do i have this "feelings copying" thingy?...... why am i the one who has to bare all the thoughts and can't do a thing to clarify things?....haih.......

I guess its a phase as many said.... i guess I should give myself some time.... to think things out.... and..... hopefully.... one day.... something or someone.... will enlighten all these....

You know.... its really hard to tell what i wanna tell.... and every time i really do tell something to someone.... it always causes something else.... ever since I talked to someone.... it seems to have created an invisible boundary.... its getting really hard to wanna say anymore of what I'm thinking of.... i guess these thoughts will have to be my burden.....

honestly.... i hate being emo.... and i try my best to conceal it every time i go to college.... or meet others.... but you know.... its tough.... and every time i spill something.... someone distances away.... or something else i really don't want to happen happens....

Its like.... the someone don't really bother anymore.... don't really want to know you.... just the "okay i know you and thats enough" kind of thing.... when i was just telling what i really wanted to say.... its hurtful to have such a thing happening.... i guess its all about learning.... improving.... and after-school life huh..... many said its a phase.... fine.... but how long will I endure.... its difficult to determine....

just remember this.... I'm not emo.... i just want a place to tell what I'm feeling....or at least the part that can be shared....thats why I've written all these in my blog.... for the others.... lets just try to keep them in the vault.... locked deep inside my mind.... with the keys vanished.... yet sometimes.... i feel.... the locked door is coming apart....

No comments: