Thursday, April 10, 2008

Group studying

Aah, to so called release my "anxiety level" for the coming tests.... a group study has been organized this coming Saturday... i really wish that it'll greatly help all of us who are going... this will be what i am banging on, relying on, and hoping on....

So much for the tests and workloads, gaming has not gotten off my feet... though i controlled it a whole lot more recently just to complete my work... for me it is something essential... it sounds stupid for me to say so but lets look at it this way... for me... other than going on with friends and socializing around... this may very well be a useful way to bond with others and have fun at the same time... whenever you feel the pressure of the workload... seriously and honestly... a game or two normally helps... though I'll need to control myself as to not get too absorbed into it... these are just my thoughts... what do you think about it? Actually on 2nd thought, it might not be a good idea =/... bah who cares...

Since i was mentioning about gaming, gosh can you imagine what level some people bring this to? Allow me to give an example, Felix the cat... err i mean Felix from my class actually went to the hospital because he got too engrossed into a game. (Felix please don't kill me for telling this) how much more serious can one get? How about a 6 hour non stop game with your upper body weight crushing on your elbow? Now that sounds something like Teck Wei (okay again please don't kill me) I really hope you guys do fine. Especially Felix... sometimes you make me worry... but anyhow... (to Felix and Teck Wei) please tell me if you want the parts removed... i have no authority nor any grudge against you so please feel free to tell me off... i'll willingly remove it...

No comments: