Sunday, April 27, 2008

my.... my.....

wow i tell you.... so many people went to watch movie yesterday.... aaaaaahhhhh.... okay this is outdated stuff lol......

and erm.... omg.... suddenly.... the c boxes in the few of us's blog are getting lively lol..... cool-ness..... especially erm.... mich's.... lol....

hmmm....anyway.... today after my weekly badminton game with my parents.... we went to Summit USJ..... and guess what..... there was a hip hop competition.... oh you should've seen the way they danced..... but then again.... it also was kinda disappointing.... I've seen a lot better.... well erm.... so much talk but i don't even know how to hip hop lol.... damn.... gotta go learn =/.... omg i can't imagine how i would be like doing so.... shit.....

and i DON'T HAVE A GF LA.... well..... erm..... if only i have.... oh well.... i guess.... i suck too badly after all haha.... have 0 skill in these kinda stuff O_o.... shit la.... =.=

and erm.... damn la.... you know i really enjoy singing.... i always give my full and all out when i do so.... and by myself.... I've been trying to raise the limit of my voice.... well you know... my voice IS kinda deep.... I've even been called as my grand uncle when i picked up the phone one day omg.... and OMG?.... recently.... my voice started losing its grip.... wth man.... I can hardly sing like how i used to anymore.... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I need to start practicing again..... crap la....

EDIT: OMG LA........ my phone gone again...... noooooooooooooooooo

No comments: