Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy morning...

Gah... woke up near 9.30 am this morning and was like whoa?... my driving instructor was supposed to come at 10 am and i was like SHIT!!!!..... rush rush rush rush rush.... and i finally got up and ready by 10 am.... wait... wait.... wait... wait... wait.... he doesn't come =.=".... 10.30 am and i finally decided i should call him.... and after 3 tries... he called me back and said.. HUH? i thought it was at 11 am... and i was like WHAT!?.......... okay don't bother... =.=

Just came back from a game of badminton....My cousin and I vs my dad and my uncle.... the young vs the old... and the score was.... 22-20 we win, 20-22 we lost, and 21-19 we win... HAHAHA.... okay okay.. but it was fun =D

Now now... after the hectic laughter at the group studying yesterday.... i decided to do my Social Relevance Task thereafter................ well...............well................ I've not completed it yet =.=.... but i DID do half of it yesterday.... then... i heard the worse news ever just at the wrong time... ROHID JUST messaged me like 5 minutes ago saying... tomorrow i'll have to pass up ESL 2nd draft... and i was like WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?? and then i fainted in front of the computer...

Later when i woke up, i realize i am back typing this blog again...and i realize that i have a movie at 5!!!!.... till 7+ i think.. and i am like WHAT?.... okay maybe i should faint again... bye.... *faints*

No comments: