Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another day goes by...

how nervous i was... to finally have some time to just chat and talk to the someone... its just... i just somehow cannot much talk even when we meet... maybe it is the weird feeling thingy again... but anyway... i looked forward to it... and instead of being a jerk the last time... i decided to get on earlier this time... instead of having someone wait for me... I'll return by doing the other way round... but in the end... it didn't proceed.... seriously it is okay... there were some stuffs that even i consider dear to do and was inevitable... oh well... guess there will have to be a next time...hopefully...because i really don't know why... silence automatically come to me.... I just can't find proper words to say... why?... and why... haih...

later... Ernest called up... to check on how I was... yeah it all sounded cool on the phone... where he reminded me of someone when he kept saying Parker Parker...then later Vincent, Rohit and Cherly talked to me too in msn... and many concerns i previously had got momentarily pushed aside... and it felt a lot better....thanks guys....

Anyway... hopefully things get better as days go by...dreams... visions...hopes... these are what i hope come true...

Gotta do my homework now.... I don't want to give excuses of this and that every time i fail to do my work... I've come to start developing this attitude and this mustn't persist...I'll correct this... slowly... and hopefully steadily...I'll understand myself that much more and be able to know what's going on within me....

No comments: