Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Unavailable...... i see.........haih........

aaahh.... I'm really glad.... to have told dear someone what i wanted to tell.... finally it is over....

Michelle... thank you very much for clarifying things.... and helping me out too.... i now understand.... how things are and roughly what to do.... it has been an issue so tormenting that now that it is cleared.... i feel kinda relieved....

I truly hope that this will not be a distance builder.... but build and strengthen the friendship stronger than before.... Michelle.... no matter how many times i say thank you.....I'll need to say it again.... thank you.....

Worry not....I will still join ya guys in ya gang.... and still.... hopefully....would have spent and will spend enough time with the other gang too....this is something I'll try my best to accomplish....

I guess emo-ism is after all not my cup of tea..... I should start getting hold of myself and bring forth the new me that I'll develop....and this will hopefully bring back the good times and the bad times will die away.... it is time... for me to realize....its time.... for me to start anew...

Today... it is Jia Shen's birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!..... I've kept those words till now.... keeping the best for the last.... just you watch.... tonight's dinner will be one hell of a dinner.... if i manage to break from the egg.... I'll try my best....

The happiness in my fellow S9 mates today shall be one I'll have to learn to enjoy.... and treasure.... Michelle's smile.... and laughter....how dear those were.... Vincent's huh i dunno who how where....yet amusing-ness.... Rohit's "in my underwear" theory....Ernest's ya hahaha method.... Jia Shen's crap blabbering.... and many more....

I guess I really am thinking too much after all.... I shall let the pieces fall into the puzzle.... and see hows things go.... my Special thanks to Michelle for helping me realize this....and credit to the rest of you too.... thank you guys.... I've really been stupid to be what i have been.... thank you.....really thank you....

Anyway.... lazy-ism is something I WILL combat and overcome.... tomorrow will be the Physics Common Test 2.... and I will not screw this up.... lets bring back the me.... many knew some time ago.... lets bring back the me.... that was joyful...that was someone you thought had long been gone.... that was almost never sick and tired.... that was always having fun....

Thank you........

No comments: