Friday, April 11, 2008

This shirt would look great on your floor

Haha... "the one"'s shirt today had that verse on... gosh though it took me some time to finally get what it meant... wow lol.... how i wished it was my floor =P (correct me if i got the verse wrong =D)

anyway... today i finally removed my phone cover.... gosh how hard it took ernest to finally persuade me to do so... but yeah... i did it... and talking about ernest... guess what? He has the same birthday as i do!!! AND!! we're using the same phone haha.... best of all.... it is of the same colour too =P but whoa... after removing the cover... my phone looked brand new =D

today also... early morning Teck Wei came into class with a bandage on his right elbow... guess what? He went to see a doctor and his TENDONS were damaged.... How much more wonderful can game addiction be eh?..... but anyway... he kept denying it... though it makes complete sense that it is because of that... maybe he has his reasons O_o...

okay okay... now on to my studies... OMG the next 2 weeks is gonna be really hectic... as in REALLY hectic.... this test that test this assignment that assignment and so on and so forth.... now lets stop complaining and start preparing you say? Hmm.... do i even have a choice?... guess i'll have to do so =/ and i just found out that my moral assignment's 2nd draft and final draft and my chemistry's social relevance task's datelines all fall on the same day!!! next monday.... and the next day i have chemistry report write-up and spec. math CT2... wow-ness..... how much i envy "the one" now... "the one" done the 2nd draft and so many thing jor... haih.... i'm like SOO lacking behind now...

Btw, just found out that my parents bought a movie ticket for me this Sunday... so I'll be out =D So much for studying....

No comments: