Monday, April 21, 2008

Get out!!!

poor Rohit and Vincent today got chased out of class on the FIRST class of the day.... oh man... okay lets explain a bit... Ms Guitar came into class as normal today... and started off the lesson quite smoothly... then people started talking... and it seems... she REALLY gets ANNOYED beyond description when someone talks... even for the slightest bit...so she asked the undergraduates to move places and so on to reduce the "noise"... but the most distinct one was..."Rohit and Vincent... why is it that you have to disturb my class? Why can't you people listen? How many times need i tell you not to talk? You're disturbing my class!.. Now... GET OUT... i don't want you in my class...".. you should've seen that reaction from Rohit especially... he was in complete shock.... okay how about i explain this a bit more detailed first....sure the class was slightly noisy and so on.... but oh man...seriously... which class will be dead silent?... i don't mean anything to offend anyone here... but anyway... okay i agree that it was their bad to want to talk in the first place but... come on man... Rohit JUST turned around... and said to Vincent like 3-4 words... WORDS!!.. and they got chased out... how shocked Rohit was... and he, in complete disbelieve, walked out.... Vincent on the other hand... was EXTREMELY pissed off... you can see from his expression and actions... gosh... how scary he was... then came the door part... you guys should already know about it... i do not wish to spoil Vincent's datuk kia way of life here....

So I went out trying to find Rohit and Vincent later... with a small group of us... i wanted to call him... but then i found out.. err WTF?... my handphone has 0 reception.... it has happened 2 days ago.. but i thought it was just a momentary thing...so Brandon and Ernest decided to call them... appears they went to a CC and met up with another friend... gosh Vincent was pissed... i was sure of that...

Anyway... today lots of stuff happened during break time... and its a long story... but at least i managed to spend my 2 hours with many people today..... how interesting it was for me to move everywhere....(okay i was sweating away but yeah... it was interesting to spend time with so many people but yet they don't meet meet each other... only i met most of them)...

Gah... my phone was dead... and i gave up hope on it... i know that it is the antenna problem... and i also know that it'll cost a lot and take a long time to repair... oh man.... i really don't know what to do... then my phone came back to life immediately AFTER i got into the car... on the way home... and i was like WHA?... what is this... and immediately i decided to talk to someone... which i didn't earlier...though I'll blame it on not much time... no excuses... i don't know how to pull out time to spend... that is on my part to learn...(oh yeah... i borrowed Ken's phone to call today cause my phone was dead =.=)

oh yesh... the trip is progressing i see... coolness... I'll never miss this one.... best of all... Rohit's birthday is within our trip days!!! Great!!!... Gonna be hell of a party for Rohit i believe... and Ernest and Vincent are planning to buy tequilla ,or whatever alcohol I'm not sure, there... and i dunno... will my alcohol free streak be broken? Only time will tell...

Bah... tomorrow will be a long 2.15 hours break waiting for Moral final test... oh well... I guess I'll spend time with my college mates again... lets go!!! tonight tonight will be the moment I'll treasure probably....and hopefully too....:D....

oh ya... the groups for the Diirected Investigation of the Math studies have been set... seems I'll be the leader of the group Me, Masyitah and Ken... lets go for it!... seems Ms Christine chose each group to be balanced... I do not wish to elaborate more... I'm afraid I unintentionally insult some.... don't get me wrong... i don't mean any such insult... just that after evaluating the teams i can see the balancing Ms Christine did... cool... how carefully she must've thought for this grouping to make sure they're balanced....

And erm... i knew that Vincent and Rohit were kind of "innocent" in the way... so I tried to help out in the explanation to Ms Christine... it appears after that she kept it cooler and just advised Rohit and Vincent to keep it down during Guitar's class.... oh well... 2nd Jia Shen case already... haih...

No comments: